Technology in Multimedia Development

This module so far has been quite unusual to me because we have all created a blog (this one!) and have written a few posts like an introduction and a post about our favorite game. I have never had a blog before so this is really strange to have one for a college module, but definitely not in a bad way.
We are going to use Unity3D in this module and I'm very excited for it. I've heard of it but I've never used it, but I am familiar with its uses and the things you can make with it. I think we are going to create a simple game and I think it will be my favorite part or one of my favorite parts of this course because I've always wanted to be involved in the making of a video game. I would definitely want to learn how to make use of this program properly and to be able to demonstrate some kind of competency with it.

We are also going to use some image editing programs which I think are very simple to use as I have used them many times before so I am not too worries about it.

Graphics creation tools will also be used and I am unfamiliar with them. We will use them to create some programs and I'm looking forward to it, although I've never done anything like it before.

"Padlet" is a site that lets you do various things as I've found out through a couple of minutes of research as I've never heard of it before. It lets you do things like organise notes and create a moodboard.  I'm very intrigued because this sounds a bit like a mix of Moodle and Pinterest.

Here is the full list of technological tools we will make use of in this module.
I'm very excited to continue this course as I love working with technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Final GDD

Game Design Document