Workshop 01

My first week in Multimedia Development has been very interesting so far, I had a kind of "workshop" during a lecture which was very interactive between the class in my opinion.

Everybody seemed very talkative and excited, I think because it was one of our first few days back. First it was the usual talking about summer holidays, then we wrote some reflections from first year, writing a few points about what methods in general worked for us last year, such as things that helped us study, get good grades, and helped us connect with other people. We also wrote down what we would like to improve on this year, and I wrote that I'd like to not miss any lectures as much as possible. Then we shared our writings with the people next to us. It was interesting to compare these things as everybody has something different that works for them.

Then we were tasked with describing how a traffic lights work to somebody who had never seen them before. We were given this image and we talked about it for a bit.
I did not expect such an interactive lecture on the first day so it was quite surprising. I think that writing a blog is a bit like keeping a diary in my opinion, as I write about things I love and things that happened to me and my reflections of it, which really reminds me of a keeping some sort of journal. i think in future modules I'd like to do some new things for my assignments that I've not done before.

Writing about the experience feels new and unusual as I have never written a blog before, not to say it isn't something refreshing though! I am actually looking forward to the next class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Final GDD

Game Design Document