Week 8 Progress

So far with the progress with my game, I feel like I could be doing a lot better in terms of developing the game. A lot of the time, I am mostly running into errors and trying to fix them.

 On a weekly basis I usually work on the game in evening Labs or at home. The class assignments I enjoy the most are the readings because they are very interesting and they teach me a lot about game theory in general and have taught me a lot about creating your own video game.

I think for next semester I definitely want to plan out my game better so that I can find the necessary tutorials that I need to make my game.

Comments

  1. Hi Anna, Do you forget a bit here its expected that this would be about 300 words reflecting on your progress for the semester up until now, have a look at the brief for the task again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Final GDD

Game Design Document