Testing

I am continuing to work on my game and have added more things that add to the atmosphere for it. As you can see here I have added a lake and fixed the lighting a bit to make it look darker. You can't see it in the image but the water is animated and I want to make sound effects for when you walk into it, but I don't know if I will be able to.

 I also added a starting point for my character. He will start off in his village and go from there onwards.


In the next week, I will add an enemy and/or an NPC and some sound effects as the game is currently very quiet now...
The map is pretty much done and so is the character though.

Comments

  1. Hiya Anna, I have to say this looks amazing, I feel like you know exactly what you’re doing, wow just amazing, looks really fleshed out and ready to go, I have always loved action RPGs with puzzles, adventure, quests, riddles, killing trash mobs and making you way to last boss to have an epic boss fight, seems your game is definably something I would love to play, I think with time you could easily put this in shops and maybe even get a large company to hire you to make games, if I can give any suggestion at this point maybe think of adding in some dungeons to your game where you can get epic loot from killing bosses and opening chests etc, all and all I would say your game is really amazing and I hope you manage to get everything working as intended and I look forward to playing the finished game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna

    You're game looks pretty goooooood. I like that you chose a knight as your main character, from the screenshots i can see that the game looks well done and fun to play. I love fantasy games and these types of games appeal to me the most. I like that you used a 3rd person view for your character and it really shows off the world more with the knight in the payer frame. I hope that I can play the game at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Design Document

Final GDD